To get started using RentCheck, it’s important to get your unit and resident information added.
Let’s take a look at how to pull your unit directory from RentManager so it can be uploaded to RentCheck.
Download the "RentCheck Unit Upload" report template built for RentManager here. This template was created in RentManager specifically for uploading units into RentCheck
2. Open RentManager and select the “Reports” tab at the top right of the screen. Click “Report Writer” to open a drop-down menu, then select “Report Writer Manager”
3. Click “Import” at the bottom left of the screen. Select the .rrtx file. You will now have this template as part of your report options under “Unit” reports
4. Double click the RentCheck Property Upload report. Click “Test” in the bottom right corner.
5. When the module pops up, be sure to include all properties as part of the report. Check the top box next to “Properties” to be sure that all properties are selected. Then select “View Report”
6. Now that you’ve created the units report, you will need to export the report as a .CSV file. There is a menu of buttons at the top of the report, select the “Export to CSV” button.
7. You’re ready to upload your report!